Habari Mpya

Saturday 30 November 2013

Kissimmee: i love to be looking good.



After a long day of traveling I'm working my way back up the east coast towards my home of Pennsylvania with a brief stop-over in Virginia with my parents. Rather too tired to conceive a clever post at the moment, so I hope you enjoy these more relaxing photographs I took while in Florida "catching the rays" (ironic since I feel paler leaving than I did going--must be the comparison to the locals).
P.S. Post title has no relation to my actual location while on the peninsula but rather a simple predilection for the name.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: Kissimmee: i love to be looking good. Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: fashion time na tatyana celestine
Scroll to Top